ALPHA AND BETA Gypsum for CASTING FOR FRAMES AND CEILING
A mixture of Alpha and Beta hemihydrate.
Alpha hemihydrate gypsum added in high percentage gives the product a high mechanical strength.
Thanks to its technical characteristics and excellent casting properties, it is used for the production of high-precision models and for the production of furnishing accessories such as rosettes, frames, capitals and statues.
- Water / powder ratio 100 / 250
- cone fluidity Vicat 220 mm
- Slurry density g / dm3 1820
- setting time beginning 15 min.
- setting time end 30 min.
- Linear setting expansion 0,12%
- Flexural strength (Mpa) 6,5 N/sqmm
- Compression strength (Mpa) 28 N/sqmm
- Hardness Shore D 83
- particle size < 200 µm
For other material concerning the product, visit the download page.