ALPHA AND BETA Gypsum for CASTING FOR FRAMES AND CEILING
A mixture of Alpha and Beta hemihydrate.
Alpha hemihydrate gypsum provides high technical properties. With excellent casting properties and mechanical strength it is used for the creation of furnishing accessories as well as for the production of precision models.
- Water / powder ratio 100 / 200
- cone fluidity Vicat 220 mm
- Slurry density g / dm3 1760
- setting time beginning 16 min.
- setting time end 30 min.
- Linear setting expansion 0,12%
- Flexural strength (Mpa) 6 N/sqmm
- Compression strength (Mpa) 25 N/sqmm
- Hardness Shore D 77
- particle size < 200 µm
declarations of performance
For other material concerning the product, visit the download page.