SCAGLIOLA GYPSUM slow-setting plaster
Plaster finish for interiors
SLOW SETTING SCAGLIOLA GYPSUM can be used as a base plaster, with minimum thickness of 5 mm, applied to several hands directly on the brick.
Retarded calcium sulphate hemihydrate pre-mixed plaster, produced from naturally occurring gypsum mineral, icorporating special additives.
Used for plastering applications and filling compounds.
The plaster can be smoothened by loading other product with an plastering spatula, after about 90 minutes. Used like a finish, laying the product with the spatula with a thickness of more than 3 mm on the surface previously wet.
- Water / powder ratio 100 / 140
- Setting time 60 - 90 min.
- Theoretical yield 1 kg/sqm circa for 1 mm thickness
- Minimum thickness for application 2 mm
- Maximum thickness for application 5 mm
- Number of applications allowed 3
- Fire reaction class A1
- Moisture-free paper bag kg 25
declarations of performance
For other material concerning the product, visit the download page.